So, I discovered my new love interest! (probably not office appropriate)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shes a nerd, and still totally out of my league.

i1109.photobucket.com_albums_h428_okwrk871_julietstarling.jpg

here is a link containing a video interview from the convention; warning, right off the bat she shows why she was asked to change, and lets just say she had to put herself back into the outfit before she opened the zipper jacket to reveal her costume. :crying:
http://takedownnews.com/sexy-lollipop-jessica-nigri-takedown-at-pax-2012/

I am sure this is very crazy and out there, but In addition to shooting, I fill most of my free time with my true love of anime, manga, and of course videogames. While I have yet to attend a convention it is something I would like to do; I just have never had the chance or knowledge of one coming up anywhere near by.

I started faithfully following Rooster Teeth's drunk tank weekly podcast this year and with that been kept up to date more with what games and events are upcoming. So i knew about pax east in boston, naturally i wanted to go but its simply way to far away and a bad time. But they came back this week and talked about the happenings at the convention.

The major news, a game I had been following a little previous to this year; lolipop chainsaw massacre features an 18 year old cheerleader wielding a giant bedazzled chainsaw, fighting the zombie Apocalypse! Naturally the focus for advertising pre-release includes a booth at all the major conventions; but something a little more interesting happened. Instead of hiring some bimbo to dress up in their costumes or shirts, they tried to bypass the conventions "no booth babes" policy, by hiring a nearly famous cosplayer who is also naturally a videogame lover, and would honestly probably have been dressing up in a costume to attend the convention anyways, Jessica nigri.

Well, turns out the costumes depicted in the videogames are a little too sexy for the allowing a girl of Jessica's caliber to flaunt at the convention; she was asked to change or leave, so she changed into the alternate costume she wore the previous day, then they told her that was not acceptable either, so she changed again by modifying a t-shirt from the booth for the costume. noted both outfits are nearly perfectly followed skins from the game, the very same images are painted all over the signs, tee shirts, and the bus they brought to the convention.

I can appreciate a pretty girl, but i really enjoy finding ones that are not only gorgeous, but share common interests and are not afraid to flaunt their love for those interests.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm watching Gurren Lagann right now. Have you seen that? Pretty good. Cowboy Bebop is all time favorite hands down though.

Girls amazing. U know she gets off getting geeks off. I don't mind.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm watching Gurren Lagann right now. Have you seen that? Pretty good. Cowboy Bebop is all time favorite hands down though.

Girls amazing. U know she gets off getting geeks off. I don't mind.

yup,i have seen em. nigri does a yoko cosplay too, from gurren lagann.
my hands down favorite is still Black Lagoon, all my other favorites are pretty much a tie for second place.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is cosplay?

ok, so I looked it up.

People dress up like comic book heroes, etc.

Can't judge it too harshly, not much different from what cowboy action shooters do, except I expect the girls are better looking.

Last edited:

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is cosplay?

ok, so I looked it up.

People dress up like comic book heroes, etc.

Can't judge it too harshly, not much different from what cowboy action shooters do, except I expect the girls are better looking.

Look up LARPing sometime to find out what happens when people take cosplay to the next level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom