So I'm getting my own little shooting range sorta...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 240096

Man, the only good coon is a dead coon, I sure hope you shot that sombitch!

I carry a extra special load for instances like yours!

1639528973895.jpeg

105gn double ended wadcutter over 2.5 gn bullseye, in a 357 case.

Not so hard on the ears, great for ground hogs and raccoons!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wowee!!!!
There were several inches of snow on the ground when I got here, it warmed up a bit but not enough to melt it off...then it was in the 70s then a cold front hit with tornados and 90mph straight line winds in surrounding areas. Was very windy all day then on the back side of that front was a stiff cold front so highs have been in the 20s since. Pretty exciting first week of weather.
Looks like 40s the rest of the week so it should be nice.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last raccoon that got dispatched from that spot my dad saw while mowing...ran inside to grab his favorite .22, a nice Colt Woodsman. Did the deed, disposed of the corpse and kept mowing. Got back to that side of the barn and hit something. I guess while disposing of the corpse, he set the Woodsman on the hood of the mower and it slid off and he didn't think about it. The Woodsman didn't fare well, so I guess the raccoon got the last laugh.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wowee!!!!
There were several inches of snow on the ground when I got here, it warmed up a bit but not enough to melt it off...then it was in the 70s then a cold front hit with tornados and 90mph straight line winds in surrounding areas. Was very windy all day then on the back side of that front was a stiff cold front so highs have been in the 20s since. Pretty exciting first week of weather.
Looks like 40s the rest of the week so it should be nice.

See. You should have known better than to move north! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Final load today. Drove from Nebraska to Tulsa yesterday, loaded today and drive to Wichita this afternoon. Taking it kind of slow as I had more loose ends than I thought.
When Dodge decided to make a station wagon with a 6.1 Hemi and Brembo brakes...this is probably not what I they had in mind. The inside is just as packed as the trailer but my car doesn't seem to mind too much.

IMG_20211221_173928044.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom