So will prices level out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully Suppressors will come down in price with the passing of the Hearing Protection Act.. I still dont think they should be as expensive as they are. Maybe 300-500 for ordinary materials for centerfire cans. Not the super light weight ones.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Machine Cost.JPG

Sure, they'll go down, but because the market size will go up.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a PSA complete 10.5 upper with 12" MLok rail and KAK flash can for $369. O would say that is pretty dang cheap. I can get this pistol lower for $159 right now. That is a complete pistol build for under $550. And I ain't talking about some basic pistol with cheap parts.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's probably too much to wish for, but it would be great to be able to get a suppressor or a SBR without a tax stamp.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an aside, the Dallas Market Hall show was this past weekend. There were $60 stripped uppers, $59 stripped lowers, complete kits less stripped lower for $399. None of it plastic but the furniture in the kits. I saw a complete upper including BCG in 6.8 SPC for $375 ("Dissipator style" with mid length gas system). Model 1 Sales was there with literally hundreds of complete uppers less BCG. Prices ranged from $275 up through $800 (just the tags I happened to focus on). AR pistols in several caliber flavors were all around $900, give or take a half yard.

Ammo prices were about the same as Cabelas, except .22 rimfire. I almost read one dealer the riot act for having the unmitigated gall to ask $25 for a 100 box of CCI Stingers. No need. He is only slightly smarter than the idiot who would pay it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom