Elevated lead levels in granddaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well they (FDA) were efficient enough to catch this stuff. Think what things would be like if there was no FDA, or USDA, EPA, or OSHA at all? I'm just as much against BIG GOVERNMENT as anyone but some thing we do need to keep funded for our own safety.
ABSOLUTELY, but these well meaning, much needed, agencies, are operated by human beings. It is the nature of human beings to abuse power, if allowed!! Our political system is the best ever devised by the human race, has resulted in the undisputed highest standard of living in human history, as well as the last best hope of humanity! But at the same time has been, and is, riddled with political corruption, on every level! Our job as citizens, is to keep this drunken sailors car, between the ditches, of left, and right wing, corruption!!! Amazingly this has worked for 247 years, and produced amazing results, compared to everything else that has been tried! IF we can keep our elections reasonably legitimate, and that is a BIG IF, we can survive, if not, and we continue to allow what happened in 2020, and what is happening right now, using the power of OUR GOVERNMENT, JUSTICE SYSTEM, to eliminate political opponents, from ether side, OUR GREAT NATION IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the lead was first discovered or why. Not really any physical or developmental issues known right now. She is being seen via Indian Health services.....they may do things different.
I know that (at least in Mississippi) a wellness visit here typically included a questionnaire about possible lead exposure (is the kid living in a house built before 19XX, do they drink from a well, etc). It could be that some kind of question like that triggered a blood test in an effort to catch any exposure early...

Last edited:

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It just was just released by the OK dept of health yesterday to physicians lol. Little slow imo.

after years of working with those folks doesn't surprise me at all that they are late to the game.

Asked the daughter and she confirmed. that lead testing is routine from the Indian Health Clinics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom