Some pictures from the trail cam this week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st up is an old buck that i have never seen before. How old would you say he is? would you say 5+ 130"?
2nd is a nice 120" buck that keeps coming to my camera teasing me, see he is even sticking his tongue out at me :(
3rd another picture of the same buck

Attachments

• photo.......jpg
    photo.......jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 232
  • photo......jpg
    photo......jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 180
  • photo....jpg
    photo....jpg
    89 KB · Views: 169

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
next this crazy little buck that is pumped up and ready to fight. He is rubbing his antlers on leaves and branches, and trying to scare the coons away.

then the little guy decides to go to sleep on top of the corn to say "this is my corn"

then 1 hour later awakes and stretches.

Notice that the little buck's glands look swollen already.

Attachments

• photo..jpg
    photo..jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 151
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 173
  • photo...jpg
    photo...jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 206
  • photo........jpg
    photo........jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 159

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is the only mature deer I've got a picture of this year. Granted, I've only had feeders and cameras up for a month now, but come on. Only thing I can think is they are still eating persimmons. There's still a ton of them on the trees, might be a while before they are coming to the feeders.

ai981.photobucket.com_albums_ae294_tjones96761_MDGC0034.jpg

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is the only mature deer I've got a picture of this year. Granted, I've only had feeders and cameras up for a month now, but come on. Only thing I can think is they are still eating persimmons. There's still a ton of them on the trees, might be a while before they are coming to the feeders.

ai981.photobucket.com_albums_ae294_tjones96761_MDGC0034.jpg

I like the camo feeder, you know, to keep it kinda hidden... strapped to a big bright black and white striped pole! haha

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No deer, but over 100 pic/night of racoons eating my corn.:cry11: As many as 5 coons in some pics. But I've had my camera in the wrong place. A big lone white oak, in the middle of pasture is the draw right now.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the camo feeder, you know, to keep it kinda hidden... strapped to a big bright black and white striped pole! haha

Yeah I know. I camoed it when it was close to the neighbors fence so he wouldn't be sitting on it for me. moved it in more central last year.
The black and white one is perforated drain pipe with tape over the holes. there are 2 small holes on the bottom that are still open. The deer do eat out of it, but not till the other one is empty. This keeps the deer coming in during the week. I refill the feeders on the weekends.

I had to put restrictor plates over the ends of the pipe feeders last year to make it last 5 days instead of just 2. I took a screw on cap with the square thingy on the end and cut the end off the square thingy so they have to lick the corn out instead of taking it out by the mouthful.

That sounds a little retarded when I read it out loud, I'll put up some pics later.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a live trap or some steel traps to take care of your corn thieves there Pulp-make them go into "witness protection program" and get relocated or something.:wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom