Someone buy a pallet of ammo cans..these stores are too dang expensive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ole Martin used to sell them for like $6 single or $5 in pairs or so. Anyone wanting to take the time to buy and resell some to us? I need a couple of 3-4, but not for $12/piece.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
at the big gun shows, you can usually find 3 or 4 people selling them for $5 / 50cal in quantity. I bought 20 of them that way a few years ago.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you have to do is look up DRMO on the web. Then bid on a pallet or two or five depending on how they are lotted for sale. Win the bid. Drive to where ever they are located.... Or hire a freight service
To go pick them up. Store them in your garage or back yard! Then you can sell them at $6 or $8 each until you get your money back..... Then the rest is all profit!!!!

OR...... Just pay the price listed for one or two cans from someone that has already put their money out!

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have bought ammo cans from this guy before. They are in great shape. He's in Yukon.
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/spo/2219779129.html
I am selling empty 50 cal ammo cans. I have as many as you need. These cans appear to have never been used and have the word "empty" painted on the side. As you can see, no rust, perfect seals on all. A few minor scratches here and there where they were stacked on each other during shipping. These are great for gun and ammo storage boxes, tool boxes, geocaching, or even dry freezing food, as they seal air tight. Please call with any questions. I will work with you as far as meeting in the OKC Metro Area. Thanks, Bryan 822-8419

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.. Sounds like we got a new resource. Okarche used to be the place, but last one I bought out there was $12. No more for me there.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was out of state last weekend, and checked out a military surplus store there. They had 20mm and 40mm cans, as well as some larger (can't remember what munition) cans. Have never seen those, and thought about picking one up for the heck of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom