Someone might be in trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Draco-C in the second pic has a barrel length under 16", yet the seller doesn't mention it being registered as an SBR (short barreled rifle). In order to legally possess a rifle with a barrel under 16", you have to register it with BATFE and pay a $200 tax stamp. The BATFE has been known to "entice" people to buy guns that cannot be legally transferred without a tax stamp. That's how they got Randy Weaver (sort of). They talked him into sawing off a shotgun barrel to less than 18", then tried to turn him as an informant against other white separatists. He refused and BATFE subsequently raided Ruby Ridge in order to arrest him.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see. Is the 40 rnd mag legal? I remember reading something about outlawing high-cap mags.

If the weapon in question is an import with enough "evil" features, you can't legally use a "hi-cap" mag in it without making it 922(r) compliant. That means adding enough US made parts to make it meet the legal criteria (usually 3-7 parts, depending on make & model). Otherwise, full capacity mags are legal in most states, including OK. It's a silly law made by silly politicians who don't understand guns. :(

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the weapon in question is an import with enough "evil" features, you can't legally use a "hi-cap" mag in it without making it 922(r) compliant. That means adding enough US made parts to make it meet the legal criteria (usually 3-7 parts, depending on make & model). Otherwise, full capacity mags are legal in most states, including OK. It's a silly law made by silly politicians who don't understand guns. :(

well I can see that someone doesn't know that the commie parts make the bullets faster and more deadly and I know what I am talking about because I saw it on CNN. ok I am done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom