someone needs to do a 7.62x39 case group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
likely the problem with this idea is, we would have to get a pallet of the stuff to get much of a break, and as long as everyone continues to pay retail then prices stay high.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have actually been thinking that we need to have a running thread for Ammo buy splits. I don't shoot nearly enough for me to justify 1000 rounds of 5.56 but I could do 500 rounds. Really it's not so much I can't justify 1k rounds at a time as it is that I can't justify $300 at one time on ammo for one gun. There's got to be other people in my/our shoes in the areas we live on this board.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe one of our ammo dealer types can fill us in.
Depends on us having to pay local sales tax and shipping from the "ammo dealer types". A while back you could buy a pallet of x39 from Classicfirearms.com for $5500... Can't remember how many rounds, but it was a lot!

If we could do ammo group buys, and service the Tulsa area, I'd be all in. x39, 5.56, 9mm, 40, 12ga... I could use 5K rounds of each to start....

Where do we start? Who do we contact? How do we get this moving forward?

D

dwbammo

I reload for a living...do about 50,000 rounds a week. I can make you 7.62 and 5.56 A LOT cheaper than you can buy it retail, and the more you buy from me the cheaper it is. I'm just throwing it out there and I've just expanded my shop so I have more potential for bigger orders.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reload for a living...do about 50,000 rounds a week. I can make you 7.62 and 5.56 A LOT cheaper than you can buy it retail, and the more you buy from me the cheaper it is. I'm just throwing it out there and I've just expanded my shop so I have more potential for bigger orders.

How much would you charge for 1000 rounds of 5.56?

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm also interested in knowing more details, too. Plus, I'm down with supporting a veteran business!

Latest posts

Top Bottom