Songs you cant stand hearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The arms of the angels by Sarah McLaughlin. I had a family who was losing their second child to a genetic disease that would play it every time they thought she was going to die. We heard it a lot the night she did and the worst part about it is the song is about heroin addiction.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baby sharks, who’s in the dog house, and most songs after they were played at funerals. Now, I hear the such a song again and I think death. Also pop song after the early 90s including pop with an accent (country).

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buckcherry....I was working doing oil changes and probably heard this song 20 times a day for 6 months. It was ridiculous how much it was on the air.

I get it. Believe by Cher is my most hated song. I worked at Subway for a short while back home and that frigging song played 20 plus times a shift.

Funny thing is, I actually like some of Cher's stuff.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Country rap and most modern studio manufactured country music makes me want to vomit. Hank would roll over in his grave if he heard most of this new garbage. Hate all you want to on rap but most of those guys are who they are, not some city slicker white boy trying to act like he’s skint a buck and ran a trotline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom