Songs you cant stand hearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything by Green Day and Whitney Houston's version of "I will always love you". Dolly's version I like.

Yeah. Houston’s pretty much anything. And you old school country guys go ahead and bring it, but I’d rather have a tooth pulled out, with pliers thru my butthole, than listen to Patsy Cline.

Anyone that wails like that, on anything they sing gets a quick push to “off”. I will not take the time to find a diff station. It just gets turned off, right now.

I’ve never listened to enough rap to hate it. I just don’t listen to it, because I don’t like it. Wail’ers; should all be burned at the stake.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marshmallow World by Dean Martin (and others). Seemed to be in heavy rotation on the work speakers year in and out. I believe that there's 3 versions and sometimes they all hit back to back!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The National Anthem……..anytime it’s sung with someone throwing their “creative additions” to it sounding like a yodeler whose vocal cords locked up and they can’t shut up.

That’s worse to me than stomping on our flag. Totally disrespectful.

I agree that some of them are kinda creepy. However, I think that Whitney Houston's version hits a homerun --- in my opinion.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think classic rock has some of the best lyrics of any genre. It’s about the only thing on the radio I don’t immediately hate. My first love is metalcore or hardcore stuff. A bunch of it sucks though. Modern country, where you can feel yourself getting dumber just by listening to it, is my least favorite for sure. Songs like “she thinks my tractor’s sexy” make me want to drown a puppy. “Body like a backroad” has to be the worst song in music history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom