Sonic Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sonic is pretty disgusting all around. I have friends in the northeastern part of the country who salivate at the thought of Sonic, and think it's the greatest thing ever.

"Just wait until you live in a town with one on every street corner, next to the church and bank."

Boof.

The only fast food I can stand these days is Braum's and Whataburger.

mmmmm.........Braum's. The guys on my motorcycle forum just don't understand how I could be so fond of a no name chain like Braum's

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying one, but in my twice-a-year Sonic visits I always get the Xtreme Chili Cheese Coney. Advertised several years ago, but not anymore, nor is it on the menu, but they'll still make it. Chili Cheese Coney + onions + jalapenos + ranch. They'll make Xtreme tots, too. Coupled with an Ocean Water fountain (no ice) and you've got the best meal combo on the menu.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really liked it!
The first one I had was really good. I tried it again at a different sonic, and it wasn't as good. I will give it another shot, but I thought it was good.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped in at the one on Porter during Happy Hour one day and ordered a burger combo. They charged me more than it should have been (it was Happy Hour, so the drinks should have been half off, plus they charged me for something like a bacon cheeseburger combo, when all I had was the regular burger combo).

I didn't catch it until I ran the card and thought the amount seemed high. When I brought it up with the car hop, she went back and talked to the manager and I was basically told there was nothing they could do and I needed to call back when the higher level manager was there. I complained through the Sonic website and later got a call from some Middle eastern lower level manager (not even the head manager), and was told to stop by and "we'd see what we can do about it", but was never offered an apology, voucher for a free meal or full refund for the original meal (it was barely worth my time to stop by just for the refund of the difference at that point).

Won't go back to that one again.

Next time just make them give you the difference in cash.

Yes, I tried it & I thought it sucked.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My experiences with the one on Alameda have always been good. I'm told (by someone in a position to know) that it's because they're a corporate store, so they do everything by the book.

The one on Porter was pretty good when it opened, but I haven't been there in a long time. The one on Lindsey, between 12th and 24th, I never bother with that one--that's the one that wouldn't serve me when I was in a red vehicle, and they excelled at screwing up my order when they did...

Yea that same one put slimey brown lettuce on my sandwich and I brought it back to get a new one and they put the SAME looking lettuce on the new sandwich.

I do receive good service at the location on lindsey east of the OU campus. The last time I was there it took about 15 minutes to bring my food out and the manager, out of his own volition, brought it out personally and apologized. He told me that they had a LARGE order through the drive thru and to come back again and he'd take care of me (and he did).

Latest posts

Top Bottom