Sonic shakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have tried 4 of their shakes and they all sucked. They dump the goodies in the bottom of the cup, cover with ice cream (half melted) stir with spoon and call it a shake. I'll pay the price at Braums and get what I pay for, even at half price Sonic is not a bargain.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that it goes great with a chocolate covered double cheeseburger, an order of French fried cherries/strawberry tots/pineapple rings, and a mayonnaise sundae. :rollingla:rotflmao:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried 4 of their shakes and they all sucked. They dump the goodies in the bottom of the cup, cover with ice cream (half melted) stir with spoon and call it a shake. I'll pay the price at Braums and get what I pay for, even at half price Sonic is not a bargain.

Im with you on this. Braums ice cream anything is great. Sonic is terrible. Heck even McDs has better Ice Cream.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bacon is great and peanut butter is ok. That the two should be wedded in an ice cream shake is just madness. It's another sign of how far we've fallen.
I despair for the future.

I bet the blacks are behind this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom