Since we're all hungry now from all the food posts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember several years ago, whenever DOC had an execution, The Daily Oklahoman would run a story on the inmate about how he spent his last 24 hours. What he did, who he saw and what his final meal was.

So I ask my fellow brethren and brethrenets, what would your final meal be if you were about to meet your maker?

This is a toughie, because there are so many foods that I'm a lover of. But if it came right down to it, I would probably pick...

Ribeye steak, rare, with grilled onions, bell peppers and mushrooms.
Baked potato with real butter, sour cream, bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.
Steamed asparagus, broccoli and Brussel sprouts.
And a Ceasars salad.

What say you? What's your final meal?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being diabetic there are so many foods I have had to give up, you can bet they would be on the menu. Big chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with cream gravy, green beans with bacon and onions, biscuits, and big slice of carrot cake with creme cheese frosting. Maybe a slice of lemon meringue pie too. All washed down with sweet tea.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A double portion of this would do nicely.

(Hold the salad)

1706855194359.png

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's easy. First I'd find a way to have my surgery reversed so I could eat a LOT more than I can now. Then I'd aliens 2 days making my lasagna and pumpkin cheesecake. Then I'd spend my final day eating ALL of said lasagna and cheesecake. I do believe those are my 2 favorite foods of all time.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A double portion of this would do nicely.

(Hold the salad)

View attachment 450213

That looks horrible. :tounge: Everyone knows you have corn with CFS and mashed potatoes...not green beans.

Reminds me of Fred's Steakhouse in Altus. I noticed the cost recently soared to $5.99 for the huge CFS, 1 side, gravy and a roll. Their grilled veggies and fried pickles are outstanding. Great place to eat.

CFS would do for my last meal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom