Sons of Guns Season Premiere tonight at 8:00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't get into this show at all. But then reality shows wear me thin anyway ... watching all that stupid is like reliving my childhood ... Not something I like to do on a regular basis.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the One Man Army show. I recorded it and haven't watched it yet but it has promise.

Don't get your hopes up. For a show that purports to pit "elite warriors" against each other, it was lacking in elite warriors.

First group of 4 competitors, there was only one who could even remotely be considered elite. The list was as follows:

A firearms instructor, with no police or military experience
A former cop and current firearms instructor (with a questionable reputation in the professional world)
A 15 year veteran, out of shape, Federal Marshal
A retired USAF Pararescueman/Delta Force team member

Not taking away from each of their professions, but I guess my definition of "elite" is different than others. Maybe the next groups will be more like advertised.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The daughter's voice makes me want to push and ice pick through my ear. It's just one of those voices that makes me cringe. And yea the TIG welding episode made me lose all interest.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to put it on Mute whenever the daughter gets airtime...she makes my ears bleed

Luckily I can just shut my eyes to keep her image from burning my retinas.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I love guns but man talking about reality TV. He and his staff have a high opinion of themselves. That was hard to watch in some parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom