Sons of Guns Will Hayden, child rapist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/08/sons_of_guns_star_arrested_aga.html

'Sons of Guns' star booked on rape charges

The founder and owner of Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge was arrested Tuesday evening and charged with the aggravated rape of a 12-year-old child, Casey Rayborn-Hicks, a spokesperson for the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office said.

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested William Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. Hayden had a warrant out for his arrest and was apprehended in Livingston Parish as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.

Hayden is the star of Discovery's Channel reality TV show "Sons of Guns."

The alleged victim told deputies with the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office that since March 2013, that Hayden had raped her almost daily, according to an affidavit of probable cause.

The victim says Hayden took her virginity when she was 11-year-old and would allegedly take her in his bedroom and rape, according to the affidavit. The victim told authorities she did not report the acts because she feared physical abuse from Hayden.

Initially, the victim said she didn't disclose any information because Hayden intimidated her when he allegedly told her, "Don't tell them nothing, because I'm all you got."

On Aug. 9, Hayden was arrested and booked on molestation charges of a juvenile and crimes against nature. Hayden reportedly told TMZ that charge was sparked from an ex-girlfriend's allegations. Red Jacket Firearms released a statement denying those allegations. Hicks said the Tuesday charges stem from the Aug. 9 arrest.

"We acknowledge that allegations of child abuse were made against Mr. Will Hayden," the company statement read nearly two weeks ago. "This was reported by someone intent on smearing his reputation."

Hayden bonded out of East Baton Rouge Parish Prison after his first arrest, posting a $150,000 bond.

Around 6:30 p.m., Red Jacket Firearms released the following statement on its Facebook page:

Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments.

Ten days ago, Hayden's daughter, Stephanie Hayden Ford, who also appears on the show, denied the allegations of molestation and posted the following statement on her fan Facebook page.

"Guys the show is NOT cancelled! We so appreciate the outcry of injustice but its not true, I guess some ppl just need ratings lol! We are on a hold with filming while my family takes care of a few things. You guys are the best fans ever & we love you so much! Thank u for standing strong with us!"

Laurie Goldberg, a spokesperson for the Discovery Channel declined to comment on the show's future or any allegations relating to Hayden.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like more pissed off ex-girlfriend action to me. A medical exam would certainly confirm whether or not the girl is a virgin. Not that finding she isn't would be automatic guilt, but if she is intact, then he is automatically innocent. Good luck compelling that exam.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like more pissed off ex-girlfriend action to me. A medical exam would certainly confirm whether or not the girl is a virgin. Not that finding she isn't would be automatic guilt, but if she is intact, then he is automatically innocent. Good luck compelling that exam.

Not exactly correct. One could be raped and still be intact. If HE is guilty, he'll be proof.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not exactly correct. One could be raped and still be intact. If HE is guilty, he'll be proof.

You are correct. Was at a presentation with a OU Medical Center Dr. who does child rape exams and he said that if they aren't examined even within a few hours, then a lot of times the young victims are healed up. 24 hours and the evidence was pretty much completely healed back up.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flem said:
OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its ****ed up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know ****ed up.
Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly **** like that you can stop that **** now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what **** it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical ******* did this. Im sure he can find one bullet

Flemming posted this on another sightsite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom