Sony pulls interview movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sony Corporation is a large conglomerate headquartered in Tokyo Japan. There are, literally and figuratively, as far away from "Hollyweird" as you can get.

Michael Lynton, CEO, member of Council on Foriegn Relations, American Film Institute, USC School of Cinematic Arts. Sounds like "usual suspect" to me.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the-interview-cancel-sony-memes-1.jpg

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if North Korea has been caught red handed with a cyber attack on the US what are we going to do about it? I'm willing to bet nothing.

what, in your opinion, can/should we do about it? Honestly, i'm curious because i've been considering this sort of position and have a hard time coming up with a response that hurts KJU (and not the little people in the country).

Should we bomb them for attacking a multinational corporation?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what, in your opinion, can/should we do about it? Honestly, i'm curious because i've been considering this sort of position and have a hard time coming up with a response that hurts KJU (and not the little people in the country).

Should we bomb them for attacking a multinational corporation?

We should do exactly what we are doing. We're reinstituting them to the State Sponsors of Terrorism list. We should also lodge a U.N. complaint (worthless I know, but we pay to prop that worthless organization up, so we might as well use it). If there are any NK assets we can seize or freeze, we should do that as well. We might also want to consider limited cyber warfare retaliation.

I really don’t care how hurt the NK people are. If they get tired enough of it, they can throw off the yoke of tyranny the willingly endure. :anyone:

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This. I'm not wringing my hands in grief over the Norks attacking a Japanese owned entertainment subsidiary.

Our capabilities far out strip any thing Uncle f-ing Un's goons can do. Call me when they start breaking real sh$t.

This. When was the last time NK has done anything of note outside of 100nm of their borders?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Michael Lynton, CEO, member of Council on Foriegn Relations, American Film Institute, USC School of Cinematic Arts. Sounds like "usual suspect" to me.

CEO of Sony Pictures. A subsidiary of Sony Corporation. The boss is in Japan. And you can be sure the decision to yank a $45 million dollar move with a ~$40 million advertising budget was made in Japan.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CEO of Sony Pictures. A subsidiary of Sony Corporation. The boss is in Japan. And you can be sure the decision to yank a $45 million dollar move with a ~$40 million advertising budget was made in Japan.

They're getting hammered in the comments section. There are obviously a few Sony employees desperately trying to do damage control, but it's like trying to soak up a tidal wave with a sponge. LOL

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/sony-ceo-responds-obama-comments-204418438.html

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sony Pictures reportedly brought in $8 Billion in fiscal year 2014…

This movie is a hiccup. An insured hiccup. The bigger damage is probably from the data leaks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom