Sony pulls interview movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I am going with they knee jerked a cowardly response and finally realized they were caving in to hostage takers and creating a market for more hostage taking.
There's another possibility I heard mentioned--if the insurance company classified this as an act of war, they could refuse to pay.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a conspiracy theorist, which I am not, I would see it as Sony drumming up interest in a sub par movie by pulling it to pique movie goer interest and then giving the public a chance to see the movie that caused an international incident.

Inside job. Someone inside Sony is behind it all.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there were half a dozen movies leaked from the hack.....this one was not. why would sony lose millions on multiple movies to drum up interest on one(breaking several laws along the way; making terrorist threats is no small matter)?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first segment of this week's Cordkillers podcast covers this subject pretty well:
[video=youtube_share;LoJv96MojZ0]http://youtu.be/LoJv96MojZ0[/video]

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sony couldn't possibly look more inept at this point.
Meh--movies get leaked by studio insiders all the time. They're just not normally involved as much of a controversy as this one.

Also, based on what was taken and how much access that means the attackers had and how long they must've had it, Sony Pictures couldn't possibly look any more inept. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom