Sooner State Pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Tommy and the gang for their service. Awesome people ( close to home)This is my second firearm I have purchased from them. Both times they were great. I even mentioned OSA and my gun went from $7,000,000 down to $270 after tax. Keep up the good work guys.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been putting this off becuase I wasn't too sure where to post it. However, I wanted to make sure Sooner State Pawn got their kudos.

Earlier in the month I was looking for a Ruger 22/45 for my daughter. After looking around, I found that Sooner State Pawn had the best price for a new one and it was in stock. So, I went over there after work. As has been said in other posts, the shop is a nice place. After talking to them and mentioning their ads on OSA, they gave me a great deal on the 22/45, which was a good deal before I mentioned OSA. In my opinion it was probably the best price I've been given on a firearm in the last 20 years at a retailer.

Since then, ever time I have priced a firearm I've looked at Sooner State Pawn's prices. I typically use the Gun Genie on Gallery of Guns and do the instant quote. It isn't very often that I can find a new firearm at a cheaper price. They have definitely made a long time customer with me.

I would and do recommend them to everyone. I'm taking my FIL up there in couple of weeks to buy his LCR.

Brad

jayhawkclint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had some negative experiences at pawn shops over the years, and generally just stay out of them, so I was a little nervous going into the store recently. I'm glad I did. Very courteous staff. They did an FFL transfer for me, then on another visit I purchased some ammo and magazines, and then a third trip I purchased a firearm. I have been pleasantly surprised. Would definitely visit the 59th ST store again.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to the web site inventory update I found something at the north store today I'd been looking for, called and asked they put it back for me, drove up and met Todd who was very helpful getting it done. Sooner State Pawn is now on my short list of places to check the next time I'm looking.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tommy made buying a new gun a very satisfying experience, something that doesn't happen that often at most gun shops these days.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well I finally made it to the north store today and met Wes. Got a good deal on a pistol I have been wanting. up until now I had only been to the south store just because it is a little closer to my house. just wanted to say thanks to sooner state pawn once again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom