Sooners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both sides of the ball? I think it's completely asinine to call for a coach's head when he's 6-1 and ran up 600+ yds of offense. I get some of the calls were stupid but lol... that's nuts. Now Stoops needs to go.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight. The refs did not call two blatant holding calls on OU's last drive. Unbelievable. But my wife was happy.

Yea well what about that TD they gave to KS that wasn't a TD at all? They always say it's "where the ball is and whether it broke the plane". Well the ball did break the plane alright, after it was clear as day out of bounds. The only thing that could be argued staying in bounds when the plane was broken was the player's left hand. He was holding the ball in the other hand. He stretched out with his left (no ball) and clipped the pylon and just barely at that. That call was bad to almost the level of giving a 5th down for TD that happened a few years ago where OSU lost. Don't even think about blaming KSU's loss on the zebras, they gave them a freebie 6+1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom