SoonerStatePawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't realize they had a feedback thread here...

South store:
I've bought a 1911, ruger 10/22, .40 XD, 9x17 mak, bursa .380, and lots of ammo, scope, scope mount... in the past month and a half...great prices, great people, dealt with several people there, all great to work with and talk to, they let you play...I mean look at whatever you want as much as you want....I plan on returning when I'm looking for my next purchase. I've sent several of my friends in already, and all have made purchases as well. They were even awesome enough to hook my son up with a free game of mrs pac-man :)

A++++ highly recommend!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great guys. I like that I can call and ask them to hold an item for me until I can get there the next day. I bought a gen4 23 from the north store and a gen4 27 from the south store last week at a great price!!

bubbity

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love SSP! I'd been waiting for the XDS9 to come out and when I saw Tuesday evening that they had some I sent Tommy an email asking if layaway was ok and if he would hold one for me. I had a reply Wednesday a.m. as I was driving over, got there at 9:15 and was fixed up and on my way by 9:30 or so. Super customer service and they always go out of their way to get me taken care of!

Bubbity

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely great guys and great store.
Highly recommend stoping by my OSA peeps and look at variety and prices.
Thank you Tommy!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a good first transaction at the north SSP this past week. They special ordered a M&P 22 pistol for me late Tuesday, it came in on Friday, the called when it came in, I picked it up Saturday. Very smooth!
Thanks guys!

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped in the Southside store today and Tommy took great care of me once again. I asked for a specific make in something and he was going to send me elsewhere to get it because he didn't have it in stock. He had something else that fit the bill, so that's what I went with. Smooth and easy! Thanks again!

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had another great transaction with SSP yesterday. Picked up a new Ruger American Centerfire 22lr at the South store. In and out, quick and easy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom