Sound of Freedom movie trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw it and recommend others see it too. The subject matter is tough, it's not a fun movie but it was made very well and in my opinion is appropriate for anyone over about 14 years of age. Be sure you stick around and watch the "special message" after the credits roll.

Wife and I just got back from seeing it, kept thinking of Epstein, clinton and other big $$$$$ politicians and "celebrities" out there that have their hands in this. Pisses me off to no end. Thanks for the heads up on the special message, 5 years to get the movie shown since it was filmed? I wonder just who was trying to hold it back?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr Caviezel says he woukd die to save a kid. He misunderstands (IMO) what is needed. We people that will kill. Good people skilled at violence.
That's actually not what the folks who are fighting these criminal rings want. The problem with killing them (aside from the fact that it makes the killer a criminal) is that there's always someone to take the place of someone inside the organization. Nic McKinley, the founder of DeliverFund, says he has lots of tier 1 operators who want to volunteer to help him, but what they can do won't solve the problem--his mission is to destroy the economics that make human trafficking work, and thereby destroy the organizations that are doing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom