Southwest Engravers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to have a lower engraved but I can't get anyone to answer the phone or email me back from Southwest Engravers in OKC. I've only sent one email but I've called at least 5-6 times and don't get an answer.

I live in Piedmont and don't get down that way very often, so I don't want to drive down there and not be able to get it done. Are there any other suggestions to have something engraved or maybe a better way to contact them?

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to have a lower engraved but I can't get anyone to answer the phone or email me back from Southwest Engravers in OKC. I've only sent one email but I've called at least 5-6 times and don't get an answer.

I live in Piedmont and don't get down that way very often, so I don't want to drive down there and not be able to get it done. Are there any other suggestions to have something engraved or maybe a better way to contact them?
Call her after 2pm. She open late and run all by herself.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She emailed me back and I got finally got her on the phone. She's been busy doing graduation stuff which is totally understandable.

I didn't know Steve had an engraver. SW wants me to completely strip my lower, do you know if Steve requires that?

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there is one in Mustang, Diamond Trophies and Engraving , email is [email protected] , phone number is 256-7173 shop, 808-9233 cell owner is Kenny Wilson, They do firearms, seen an Glock and an A2 stock off an AR they did , good work.

I called Kenny today about engraving my SBR. He was very helpful and upfront on what they were set up to do. We were set up to do the work but he promptly called me back and said that after reviewing the ATF's requirements, he said that their current machine couldn't get the depth. It sounds like they have some nice equipment and can do a lot of things. I'm looking forward to working with them on another project sometime.

I did call Southwest, she's booked up doing graduation stuff but it looks like I should get it done this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom