Son of a...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suffering with hot cheese from pizza burns on the roof of my mouth. At least tissue in your mouth heels pretty quickly, I keep telling myself that...

So worth it. I'm the guy that burns my fingers with hot, melted cheese and quickly tosses the melted cheese in my mouth so my fingers won't burn...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So worth it. I'm the guy that burns my fingers with hot, melted cheese and quickly tosses the melted cheese in my mouth so my fingers won't burn...

You never really expect it! Sometimes grabbing the slice by the crust it doesn't feel hot, just warm. I do contend that there are similarities in the formula in Pizza Crust with the Ceramic insulating tiles on the now defunct space shuttle. You can hold the Ceramic tiles on the edges while they glow red hot, same with Pizza Crust while the cheese glows red hot.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a big heaping helping of Copenhagen in that lower lip and it will be pushed out of the way so you can eat😜

I tried Skoal one time when I was about 12 or 13. It was like I took a bite of "Insta-Puke". It was pretty ugly. But, it broke me from the tobacco habit before I even had one.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@OK Corgi Rancher today

guy leaking GIF

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found that rinsing your mouth out 2-4 times a day with hydrogen peroxide will help heal any mouth sore faster. It also seems to reduce the pain a little bit as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom