Son of a...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried Skoal one time when I was about 12 or 13. It was like I took a bite of "Insta-Puke". It was pretty ugly. But, it broke me from the tobacco habit before I even had one.

I was 17. We were horsing around and riding steers. I swallowed a gigantic dip of Skoal. I couldn't even SMELL the stuff for years after that that I didn't immediately start dry-heaving. 😨😨😨

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried Skoal one time when I was about 12 or 13. It was like I took a bite of "Insta-Puke". It was pretty ugly. But, it broke me from the tobacco habit before I even had one.
I’ve chewed three times and puked four. I can’t do chew even though I think it smells wonderful

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tuesday night I bit my lower lip while eating dinner. Yeah, it hurt. But, almost done and made it thru without another bite outta my lip.

Last night, eating one slice of pizza, I bit my lip in the same, painfully swollen, spot 4 times. 4 freakin' times. Now I have a really huge lump on the inside of my lip and can't eat anything without it getting in the way. I've bit my tongue or the inside of my cheek before, but never my lower lip.

I don't recommend doing this.
Self cannibalism.
You can never finish the entire meal.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tuesday night I bit my lower lip while eating dinner. Yeah, it hurt. But, almost done and made it thru without another bite outta my lip.

Last night, eating one slice of pizza, I bit my lip in the same, painfully swollen, spot 4 times. 4 freakin' times. Now I have a really huge lump on the inside of my lip and can't eat anything without it getting in the way. I've bit my tongue or the inside of my cheek before, but never my lower lip.

How long have you had that lip, thinking you should have learned to chew without biting yourself by now

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ok admit it….. it was Botox gone bad wasn’t it ?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't a problem until now. But I've been "bite free" for two days. Maybe...just maybe...I'm in the clear.
Maybe…
But in my experience, it will happen again when you least expect it. And then the profanity at the dinner table starts all over again…

Latest posts

Top Bottom