Sovereign Citizens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many Native American's consider themselves as sovereign citizens. I served child support summons for CFR court for many years. Even the judge in this court had definitive thoughts about it.
Many native"s will borrow money in town. Not pay it back and hide on trust land. Law enforcement will have to get BIA police to go with them for many cases. That involve residents that live and work on trust. I had a summons for a employee of a Indian School. They would not let me or a BIA officer on site. This mindset is not confined to so called Old White Guys.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sovereign Citizen movement is outwardly the resulting reaction to an overly intrusive government. In the case of so-called sovereigns, most are just fraudsters. A few of them turn quite violent, such as and Jerry Kane Jr. and his son Joseph, who killed the two officers in West Memphis, AR in 2010.

Most of them create use fake documents such as fake currency, passports, license plates, and driver’s licenses. The commit various white-collar scams, including mortgage fraud and so-called “redemption” schemes. They tend to spout off nonsense about the Uniform Commercial Code, joinder and diplomatic immunity. Some of them impersonate judges and law enforcement officers. When they have contact with law enforcement and court officers, they frequently attempt to place liens on the officer's property without cause. They file frivolous lawsuits and bury the courts in nonsense paperwork and repetitive filings that requires exhaustive review. In general, they're some of the most miserable human beings on the planet and they thrive on making others miserable along with them.

They're a significant threat that is closely monitored by the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force. If you run across one, you'll know because no sane person would want to spend more than 2 seconds anywhere near one. I'd highly recommend you report any sightings to the Oklahoma City JTTF call (405) 290-7770 or the Tulsa JTTF at (918) 664-3300, particularly if you have any run-ins with one. It doesn't take them long to make your life miserable and it's usually without warning.

If you're in law enforcement and would like a handy one page PDF that can be printed out as a poster or flyer on Sovereign Citizen awareness, shoot me your LE email address and I'll send you an excellent one from the Regional Organized Crime Information Center.

Latest posts

Top Bottom