Oklahoma, sovereign state.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish them the best of luck but it’s a colossal waste of time.
His wording also makes a massive assumption that we will agree with some future amendment 100 years from now or that at no point in the future would there ever be a movement to leave the Union. Short sighted movements and poorly written bills are how we have ended up with the bowl of spaghetti we have now, I have no interest in carrying that torch forward.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too much Federal money pumped into every state. We are all on the Federal tit.
Government would threaten to move Military Bases, Mcalester Army Depot and much more.
They own us unfortunately.
Minor correction, they own our fear. Fear of how we defend ourselves as a state, fear of how we would interact with the Union as an outsider, and fear of how we balance our budget without our Federal "welfare" checks. The end result is the same, but if we could just stop being afraid and step up to the damn plate it would all work out.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much Federal money pumped into every state. We are all on the Federal tit.
Government would threaten to move Military Bases, Mcalester Army Depot and much more.
They own us unfortunately.
LOL....one of the funniest things about all the GOP controlled states is if you look at the ratio of taxes they pay in to the fed versus the money they get back. In most cases all the red states get back more than they contribute. And considering where the fed gets money, that means that predominately blue states are funding the red ones. Which is funny IMHO on a few different levels, especially when I see stupid bills like this saying that we'll be independent. Yeah, that'll go swimmingly I'm sure.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but you all fell for the 'KFOR BLINDERS" version of the story. The law doesn't make Oklahoma it's own spot, it just reiterates the sovereignty of the states from unlawful federal control. Here's the text:

: “The State of Oklahoma is an inseparable sovereign state, a part of the Federal Union known as the United States of America, and the Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land and any laws to the contrary are null, void, and of no effect in this state.”

KFOR isn't your friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom