Spata

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Singularis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are you telling yourself about what is going on here?

It looks to me like 348 with moderating privileges is being very awesome and sexy, and keeps deleting my posts when I am legitimately trying to figure out what the rules are so my posts don't keep getting locked and deleted, instead of reading my PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks to me like someone with moderating privileges is being very immature and petty, and keeps deleting my posts when I am legitimately trying to figure out what the rules are so my posts don't keep getting locked and deleted.

i.imgur.com_LkoBb4B.gif

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks to me like someone with moderating privileges is being very immature and petty, and keeps deleting my posts when I am legitimately trying to figure out what the rules are so my posts don't keep getting locked and deleted.

Have you read the rules and stickied threads with modifications to the rules?

Like this:

I don't mind discussion of current events like local police scandals or local rouge cops. Events that impact Oklahomans. I don't want to see threads about a bad cop in New York or Texas. I don't give a damn about them.

We have a lot of LEO folks on this board. Folks who daily put their lives on the line for us. You don't have to love them. You don't have to kiss their asses. Hell, you don't have to even like them, but it's is insulting and stupid to make an Internet career out of insulting cops.

Moreover, I won't have it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom