Spiders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
41135262_10216763765356843_1241189031069351936_n.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
True, but I still dont like walking through a spider web

th

Even snakes hate it

I'm a spider and snake saver, don't kill them unless they're brown and crawling around in the house (recluses not allowed in!), but spider webs to the face are the worst! Only thing that makes it worse is when you didn't see it at all, and have no idea if the critter is now crawling in your hair or not. *shiver*

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a spider and snake saver, don't kill them unless they're brown and crawling around in the house (recluses not allowed in!), but spider webs to the face are the worst! Only thing that makes it worse is when you didn't see it at all, and have no idea if the critter is now crawling in your hair or not. *shiver*
Same here, but add poisonous snakes to my death list..... And terranchoolers

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Same here, but add poisonous snakes to my death list..... And terranchoolers

I only kill venomous snakes if they're close to dwellings with kids. Out in the boonies I'll let 'em be. And tarantulas don't bother me at all. In fact, we found a baby one once, and my wife called it "cute" and picked it up. I don't go that far, but I don't kill them either.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kill all snakes. Even if they won't hurt ya, they can make ya hurt yerself. :lookaroun

Killed a small one (10"-12" long and slim) a couple weeks ago that started in the front door when I opened it.

Actually don't know what kind it was. It was a mottled black and white, and the pattern reminded me of those computer scan thingies that are on some receipts. :anyone:

It got pretty fierce when I started trying to mash it's head with a hoe. But I probably would too... :drunk2:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The black widows in my garage get summarily executed. Anything in the house becomes a cat toy, and snakes get relocated (though I've never found anything venomous).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

When the wife and I go walking out in nature trails, guess who gets to take the lead?

Latest posts

Top Bottom