Spin Girl Spin!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was never that good and could not spin 2. Doubt I could still do some of the tricks I did with an air hose getting in the way, but I may have to break out the single actions and see.

Just a little hint guys, try it with your guns unloaded. I know one dumba$$ tried it with a gun that was loaded and now has a 2nd navel.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was never that good and could not spin 2. Doubt I could still do some of the tricks I did with an air hose getting in the way, but I may have to break out the single actions and see.

Just a little hint guys, try it with your guns unloaded. I know one dumba$$ tried it with a gun that was loaded and now has a 2nd navel.
Was his name Irving and was the 142nd fastest gun...in the west?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was pretty good, but I could detect a few slight missteps. If I were her, I’d practice some more before posting a video.

Having said that, I would never post a video of myself doing that. I’m not even in the same zip code when it comes to being as good as she is!

Latest posts

Top Bottom