Gun Sales to Illegal Aliens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The courts have consistently ruled that “rights” are not based on alienage. But the issue here should be not that a non-citizen can carry/have the right to protect him/herself but that an illegal should not be in country to start with.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it should be perfectly fine for illegal aliens to possess firearms here in the US. As a matter of fact, we should make sure they have it in hand, when we send them back across whatever border they crossed to get here! ;)

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 2a is designed to very simply explain to govt entities that they have no authority over firearms when it comes to "the people". It does NOT say anything about citizenship, or criminal process. As far as I'm concerned, if you live in the U.S, than you have the natural right to own any tool for self-defense that you can come up with.

Now don't take that to mean I believe illegals have a right to be here. That's a completely different subject. As far as I'm concerned we should be mining the southern border, shooting those who make it through the mine fields, and air dropping those already here illegally. (Without parachutes) This invasion would stop pretty quickly.
Free Helicopter rides for illegals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom