Gun Sales to Illegal Aliens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you seen where some liberal federal judge say illegal aliens should be able to buy firearms? She claims they should have the same rights as citizens. That is diametrically opposed to federal firearms law. As a Federal Firearms Licensee, I have not, nor will I ever sell a firearm to an illegal alien. WTF is going on in our federal court system?
Sit on it and spin, Judge. I wouldn’t even sell you a gun. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that stupid.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a federal crime to enter the US illegally.
I am with you very confused on the brain power of some people.

But not a felony unless a specific set of criteria is met . . . but yes, you'd think if legal status didn't matter the question on the 4473 wouldn't be a disqualifier or cause a delay.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An ffl can deny a sale to any individual for whatever reason as stated in the fine print of the 4473. There is no way in hell would l sell a firearm to an illegal alien, anyone smelling of dope, someone who has been drinking, if l got the feeling it was a straw purchase or anyone who l got bad a bad feeling about.........l refused to sell firearms to people who met the above criteria at both outdoor America and Henry's guns and management agreed with me in all cases.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An ffl can deny a sale to any individual for whatever reason as stated in the fine print of the 4473. There is no way in hell would l sell a firearm to an illegal alien, anyone smelling of dope, someone who has been drinking, if l got the feeling it was a straw purchase or anyone who l got bad a bad feeling about.........l refused to sell firearms to people who met the above criteria at both outdoor America and Henry's guns and management agreed with me in all cases.
Not sure I’d admit to working at OA. 😳

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you seen where some liberal federal judge say illegal aliens should be able to buy firearms? She claims they should have the same rights as citizens. That is diametrically opposed to federal firearms law. As a Federal Firearms Licensee, I have not, nor will I ever sell a firearm to an illegal alien. WTF is going on in our federal court system?
Sit on it and spin, Judge. I wouldn’t even sell you a gun. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that stupid.
Are you crazy? They just okayed giving every gun sale a pass without a 4473, Pass them out brotha.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Democrats. They sow chaos and anarchy. Plain and simple. Same reason they are allowing illegal aliens accross the border and suing Texas to open it. Same reason they jail hero’s for protecting citizens on trains but let out criminals.

The more chaos they create the more they can come in with their solutions that garner them more power.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The court said they can posses a gun. Doesn't mean they can buy one. But how are they going to get a gun you ask? The usual way criminals do, steal, buy from somebody that already stole one, or borrow one (which is illegal in some states w/o a BGC.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom