Spray on bedliners.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know what brand it is, but the one in my 10 year old Ford has held up really well. From my understanding, one of the major factors in spray in bed liners is the application and if it’s applied thick or thin. The local guy that did mine evidently did a good job. :anyone:

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My experience is Line-X. My truck is a 2008 with 225,000 and gets used. Bought the truck used in 2009 and the liner had already been applied but I had no idea where. In the first year I had it, the liner started to flake on the tail gate. Took it to Line-X of Edmond. They stripped it and reapplied with no questions asked. They could tell it was not prepped right. Has been perfect since and would not hesitate to purchase Line-X again.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for some more info...
We just picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 from Reynold's Ford that needs a bedliner, got the shop number that sprays the beds for them, it's Oklahoma Customs. Called and got a quote for $400, lifetime warranty. Not Line-X or Rhino but same method of application.
Also does window tinting, same warranty - if you need it.

Nope, didn't try the hold out for 30 min to get it for free....

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am now reading that the creator of Linex sold the company and started a new company called Bullet liner that is supposed to be an improvement on the old Linex technology. Any comments

Latest posts

Top Bottom