Springfield DS Prodigy ("2011")

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might wanna sit this one out for a bit boys, initial reports on boards aren't impressive. Seems they rushed these out.

You know when everything started getting crazy with covid I have a good friend that said if it were him he would slow down on buying anything for a while because manufacturers are going to be going so hard that there is no way for them to keep up with quality control. Boy do I wish I had followed with that advice because I have had more issues with new stuff in the last few years and I ever have. Pretty frustrating to say the least!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
305057180_604980664428748_2152523454010333121_n.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know when everything started getting crazy with covid I have a good friend that said if it were him he would slow down on buying anything for a while because manufacturers are going to be going so hard that there is no way for them to keep up with quality control. Boy do I wish I had followed with that advice because I have had more issues with new stuff in the last few years and I ever have. Pretty frustrating to say the least!

Yep. Glad I don't have to buy a car anytime soon either lol.

Honest Outlaw brought up a good point on these. The guys that seem to have been given a Prodigy, have rave reviews. The guys that bought them, have a variance of issues. His seemed to work OK though.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine had 8 failures to feed out of 40 rounds. I suspect mag issues. I’ll take it out to focus on shooting it and get to the bottom of it.

I liked it when it actually worked, lol. The grip size is perfect for me. I need to check what other mfgs mags should work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom