Starbucks. . . yeah, they done it again. Refused Service to Cops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/starbucks-refuses-to-serve-police-officers/

12-16-2019

Sheriff Chad Bianco in Riverside County, California said two of his deputies were denied service at a Starbucks the other day.

“They were ignored for a long period of time,” the sheriff said. “They tried to get served. They asked if anyone was going to help them. They were laughed at. They were completely ignored.”

The sheriff said his deputies were denied service simply because they were in uniform.

“The anti police culture repeatedly displayed by Starbucks employees must end,” the sheriff said on a Facebook video.

Starbucks spokesman Reggie Borges told CNN they have apologized for the incident.

“We are deeply sorry and reached out to apologize directly to them. We take full responsibility for any intentional or unintentional disrespect shown to law enforcement on whom we depend every day to keep our stores and communities safe,” Borges said.

Sorry, Starbucks — but that’s not good enough. This coffee chain has a history of targeting police officers and it’s not going to stop.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something kind of related.......Dec 23, wife and I reserved some rooms at the Renaissance hotel in OKC for family as our Christmas was going to be held on the 24th due to scheduling issues with sons family work.
I went down to the restaurant on the 24th early in the am to get coffee for the wife and I. Black guy waited on me and I asked if they had big cups of coffee, like 16 to 20 oz.
12 oz was the biggest they had and he told me if I wanted a bigger coffee, I would have to go to starbucks across the lobby at the snack bar.
Told him I was boycotting starbucks because the owner talked trash about President Trump. He left the table, came back with three 12 oz coffee's and said they were on the house. He felt the same way. He got a nice tip.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something kind of related.......Dec 23, wife and I reserved some rooms at the Renaissance hotel in OKC for family as our Christmas was going to be held on the 24th due to scheduling issues with sons family work.
I went down to the restaurant on the 24th early in the am to get coffee for the wife and I. Black guy waited on me and I asked if they had big cups of coffee, like 16 to 20 oz.
12 oz was the biggest they had and he told me if I wanted a bigger coffee, I would have to go to starbucks across the lobby at the snack bar.
Told him I was boycotting starbucks because the owner talked trash about President Trump. He left the table, came back with three 12 oz coffee's and said they were on the house. He felt the same way. He got a nice tip.
upload_2019-12-26_22-39-9.png

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question to ask is why are Police officers still patronizing this shathole? It's like walking into the drunk tank and expecting to find a sober person happy not to be drunk.

Not saying any of their behavior is justified, but if you know it's going to go to hell, why try? It's Kali, there are a ton of better places to get a cup of coffee. McDonald's, Dunkin, stop and robs? All of which have a much better cup of coffee than starbucks.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While it’s tempting to jump on the bandwagon, Starbucks operates something like 15k locations and employs close to 200k people....a few dipsh%ts doesn’t justify a boycott. Just like a few bad cops doesn’t mean we should ditch all police departments., even when you consider the implications of a bad cop far outweigh someone getting their feelings hurt by a coffee shop employee.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom