Walmart backs BLM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, while you’re over at Walmart.com check out all the Blue Lives Matter merchandise.
I don’t know if it’s true or not but it looks like they’re just in the business of selling stuff.
I’m deeply skeptical of people like that.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, while you’re over at Walmart.com check out all the Blue Lives Matter merchandise.
I don’t know if it’s true or not but it looks like they’re just in the business of selling stuff.
I’m deeply skeptical of people like that.
Come on David, this is pretty general stuff. what are you are really trying to say? I don't believe for one minute these massive corporations just sell stuff.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on David, this is pretty general stuff. what are you are really trying to say? I don't believe for one minute these massive corporations just sell stuff.

Screenshot_20200906-225831.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart is contributing corporate efforts and corporate cash to promote racial equity.

https://corporate.walmart.com/newsroom/2020/06/05/making-a-difference-in-racial-equity
Pandering to the masses for corporate profit.
The first paragraph proves it.
"In our 50-plus years as a company, it rings true more each year that the world’s challenges are our challenges. The global health crisis has tested all of us in recent months, and the racial violence in the U.S. – in particular, the murder of George Floyd – is tragic, painful and unacceptable."
Floyd was a felon under the influence of drugs, screaming I can't breathe while no knee was on his neck while in restraints in the back of the cruiser.
Did he deserve to die? It appears he died by his own choice to use drugs.
I see zero reason to admire walmart for this statement and their attempt to "promote racial equality" is strictly pandering. FUK walmart.
Has anybody ever seen a person of any color being turned away from shopping at walmart? Step up if you have.........What? Nobody?
How is this POS retailer that has driven small businesses into the ground going to be a leader in "promoting racial equality"?
They just want your bucks and don't have any qualms about pandering to get them.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Facebook isn’t their highest priority on Sunday, or maybe the people who maintain the page are observing the Sabath. Don’t give up Rick. Call them on the phone and talk to a flack catcher.

Except of course for the before mentioned replies to other people in the thread I started asking about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom