State Champions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG! Why isn’t she shooting for a college!!!! From my understanding if the girls shoot like that Texas Tech will just try to snatch them right up. And OMG, idk if my wallet feels like paying for that many shells…..and the gun that can withstand shooting all them. The wife about keeled over when I bought a 12 yr old girl a beretta semi auto

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
OMG! Why isn’t she shooting for a college!!!! From my understanding if the girls shoot like that Texas Tech will just try to snatch them right up. And OMG, idk if my wallet feels like paying for that many shells…..and the gun that can withstand shooting all them. The wife about keeled over when I bought a 12 yr old girl a beretta semi auto
Haha, she had lots of offers to shoot and lots of offers to pole vault but she's set on medical school and none of those places offered what she was wanting for undergrad and she wanted an undergrad university to have a med school attached to it as well. Bonus is she got her mom's smarts so most of it's still paid for anyway lol. Otherwise yes she would have been shooting or pole vaulting somewhere :) If the girls stick with it at least somewhat often throughout the year, they'll outshoot the boys on average most of the time through HS at least. Their hand/eye is better, they grow less than boys through those years, so they have less physical adjustments and gun fitting changes to deal with, and they don't have the mind of an adolescent boy lol. Girls definitely have the advantage if they'll take advantage of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom