staying warm bow hunting question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I'm bumping an old thread, but I got the 2.0 for xmas last night. I did my own "scientific test" last night. Walked outside with just the under armour on. It doesn't do much for blocking wind (didn't expect it to), but it kept me very warm! I would def. recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I'm bumping an old thread, but I got the 2.0 for xmas last night. I did my own "scientific test" last night. Walked outside with just the under armour on. It doesn't do much for blocking wind (didn't expect it to), but it kept me very warm! I would def. recommend it to anyone and everyone!

So scientifically you went outside in just your underwear. LOL I will take your word for it instead of going out in just my underwear. Yes I know you said under armor but I consider it underwear.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So scientifically you went outside in just your underwear. LOL I will take your word for it instead of going out in just my underwear. Yes I know you said under armor but I consider it underwear.

oh believe me I felt like a GOOBER doing it, but I wanted to see how warm I would stay in the cold a** weather with it. With a pair of pants to block the wind and a thin waterproof layer and a shirt with windproof/waterproof jacket I believe I would not have been cold hunting all day....it was funny enough my mother was taking pictures of me outside.:laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom