Still finding ZQI at Walmart?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are any of you having luck finding the 7.62x51 ZQI at walmart? It seems to be drying up around here....found some in Okmulgee a few weeks back but none at the 3 Walmarts I checked around BA, nor at one I stopped at in Memphis last weekend. I hope its not gone.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been searching at all Walmarts in BA and South tulsa no ZQI 5.56. If you find some let me know. From what I researched Walmart and ZQI had a dispute and ZQI no longer ships their ammo to Walmart, but fact check me just in case.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Empty spot marked $7.47 in Concordia, KS.
I called York, NE and they had it...atop selling ammo at 10pm and I was gonna be there at 10:13. I called back to speak to a manager and explained I would aplreciate sime help and she said she would pull it and lock it up elsewhere for me. She asked how many and I said all of it (no idea how much they had)...she said "you sure...theres 23 boxes!"
Yes ma'am!
Pretty good score I think. I have one more store to check in Nebraska while I am here for pheasant season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom