Stock your preps with Twinkies now before it's too late!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Say it isn't so...

Seriously though, if they do liquidate, the "Twinkie" brand and recipe will be sold off and hopefully someone who has half a brain will pick it up.

How hard is it to run a bakery that makes desirable goods and has done so for umpteen years? I'd really like to see a case study on how on earth these morons got into this position.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little debbie will pick it up.

Michelle would never let this be bailed out. She thinks sugar is the devil. I am sure it all part of the plan. In another 30 years we will all be wiping are butts with shells and eating at a taco bell that serves rabbit food.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
could they not just go under, start over with a new company and new name say Wunderbread, hire non union workers and keep the twinkies coming? Or would they have to be sold/bought out by another established company.

Does Little Debbie use union bakers? That seems to be the root of the problems and how would someone else taking over the brand using union bakers make this any different. The people striking would just get their jobs back working for someone else, or would they?

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't we just have a thread about unions and some of the bad things they do? I would think that losing 18,000 jobs just before the holidays would not be a proud moment for the union! I would like to see just what the company offered and the union offered to see how reasonably their decision was made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom