Stock your preps with Twinkies now before it's too late!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any musical talent here? I believe something titled, "The Day the Music Died"... ahhemm I mean, "The Day the Twinkie Died" is in order.

I still can't believe that any sane individual would rather not have a job than take a wage cut with an equity upside.

Thank you for the video very informative.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when people were scared to death of loosing their job. These days it seems some people look forward to it like its a vacation, and they want and invite layoffs!

This country is getting closer everyday to failing! Nothing is going to change and will get worse over the next four years. People with any kind of sense can see this. We are becoming Europe if not in worse shape!

Yuuuuuup!

I mean hey what is unemployment up to these days? Like 36 months?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother in law already tackled it-
The day the sugar died. Bye Bye hostess cherry pie, used to eat you in the morning now my mouth has gone dry.

I will add: Them good ole boys in the union cried "now listen to my wallet cry!"

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Hostess also makes Dolly Madison, Drake’s and, Nature’s Pride snacks."

Uh oh... has anyone told Newman this yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to miss Ding Dongs.

That's actually a Hostess Cupcake outfit...

And BTW, they always come in two-packs. :)

[Broken External Image]
www.purecostumes.com_mm5_graphics_00000001_RA4470_full_1.jpg

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't we just have a thread about unions and some of the bad things they do? I would think that losing 18,000 jobs just before the holidays would not be a proud moment for the union! I would like to see just what the company offered and the union offered to see how reasonably their decision was made.

If you actually , Read the article the Union only had 5,000 of the employees laid off, thats less than a third.
And thanks to right to work ...All 18,000 employees that were laid off will get help returning to work.
Do you really thimk the Union is to blame for everything?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh, yes, this is the union's fault. That Bakery union just got themselves and 13,500 other fired and killed a national brand over greed. That help to get a new job comes out your pocket, not the union's. So yeah, again, the union created this problem. Had they not been so greedy, they wouldn't need help finding other jobs and we could continue eating delicious, wholesome snacks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom