Stocking Up on Mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Noticed Classic Firearms has all flavors of Pmag on sale right now with the Gen 2 AR going for $8.99. I'm fighting the urge as the credit card bill has been a bit high lately, with having to fix the mother in laws A/C.
I just so happened to be digging out all of my AR magazines tonight and either I don't have as many as I thought I had, or I've hidden a few somewhere that I can't find them.

I guess I need to order some more.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think i only have like 5. 1) 100 round drum and 4-5 30 round mags. If **** got so bad that i'd need to put every mag into use in a short amount of time, with zero time to reload, its already too late. Better off laying low. Plenty of dead bodies to stock up from, lol. hypothetically speaking of course. I can just imagine if the world did go to **** and saw that one guy with a backpack full of loaded magazines. He'd be the first sacrifice or target lol. A walking, or in his case, a crawling goldmine. I'm bored and this was the thread i saw first lol. Don't mind me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom