Current Lawsuits and the NFA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how often the gun community ends up fighting itself. But I understand why someone wouldn't want that immediate depreciation on their collection. Although, with some of those guns being collectible anyways they may not lose as much value as they think.
Im a little late getting back to this, but.....IF (big if) they dropped mgs from the list, that would open up the market for new ones. A previously 20K full auto m16 would likely depreciated around 2/3 almost over night. Just my opinion.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let's just switch things up a bit. They can keep their $200/per income flowing if that's the important thing, but let the buyer be assumed responsible and let them take possession at the time of purchase and fill out a form 4 at that time. Then the ATF can review the app and if for a valid reason they deem the buyer shouldn't have it, they can send out their agents to confiscate the item. This isn't ideal, but it is better than the current situation. I realize this would be a major inconvenience for local agents making them get out and do real work rather than trolling forums looking for an easy bust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom