Stocking Up on Mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PSA says CZ mags may or may not work. They don't guarantee the gun will work with anything other than their own mags.

They had a bundle deal the other day with the AK-V with triangle folder and a dagger with optic cut in the rear, threaded barrel and suppressor-height night sights for $999. Only one mag with each gun, though. Tried to buy that deal but couldn't get the bundle to come up in my cart. So I waited because, surprisingly enough, PSA had yet ANOTHER sale. It's almost like they have them every day! :) This time they offered the gun I bought with 10 mags for $899...and I can use mags for the gun a lot more than a Glock wannabe gun.
You are going to love the AKV. Super super fun. They are hungry little beasts. It is easy to go through a lot ammo. You can’t beat the price on their magazines for it either. Not to mention I believe they were the first to come out with 35 round mags.

If you don’t have an optic for it already I recommend you look at primary arms. They make a pretty cool little red dot that is a knock off of an Aim Point micro. Runs like $140-$150 maybe less and usually has free shipping. They have lifetime warranties and it has a 50,000 hour run time on it

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because nobody in his right mind is going to put someone carrying Rugers on the front lines unless they need a distraction to draw attention from the real action.
Would be more "distracting" if he had a tablet with all his "Eye Bleach" material as a distraction

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would be more "distracting" if he had a tablet with all his "Eye Bleach" material as a distraction
I can do that!

Ugly.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are going to love the AKV. Super super fun. They are hungry little beasts. It is easy to go through a lot ammo. You can’t beat the price on their magazines for it either. Not to mention I believe they were the first to come out with 35 round mags.

If you don’t have an optic for it already I recommend you look at primary arms. They make a pretty cool little red dot that is a knock off of an Aim Point micro. Runs like $140-$150 maybe less and usually has free shipping. They have lifetime warranties and it has a 50,000 hour run time on it

I think I have a Vortex Strikefire something or other in the safe. I'll keep that PA in mind, though, if I don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom