Stolen guns---- help osa!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And if the pistols had been in the small safes that were stolen?

Well they could not have made off with a gun safe. But even if the pistols were in the small safes that were stolen, that would show that he locked them up, and that he didn't leave them out. I am truly sorry for the loss of property and damage to your brother's home. My impression was that the guns were not locked up, and there is a laxadazical attitude prevalent about securing weapons, these weapons may end up hurting someone or worse. It may be obtuse of me to conjecture if he'd had them locked in the stolen safes the situation would be different. But they would have been locked up and that would show something, to me at least.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
c'mon. what good is a safe if you can just pick it up and walk away with it. Well, other than a convenient receptacle to house the goodies. I get small fire safes, have used them in the past but just for paperwork I wanted to keep close and not be destroyed in a fire.

I know how this sounds, but please read my other posts before you pounce on me.

By your own logic, what good is a house with an alarm secure enough to where the bad guys had to hack through the roof? Why didb't they just take the house????

Whose signature says "the good thing about the internet is that you get good information on the first half of a thread and a funny hijack the second half?" All I want is for you guys to help me find the guns. I have more info that I will release in a week or so, so you guys will just have to wait. Remember, these guns are not mine. I DO however count on this community for help, in the same way I would help you guys and girls. MY guns are in a safe bolted to the deck of a boat with an alarm. Unfortunately, the boat sank...................

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
By your own logic, what good is a house with an alarm secure enough to where the bad guys had to hack through the roof? Why didb't they just take the house????

Whose signature says "the good thing about the internet is that you get good information on the first half of a thread and a funny hijack the second half?" All I want is for you guys to help me find the guns. I have more info that I will release in a week or so, so you guys will just have to wait. Remember, these guns are not mine. I DO however count on this community for help, in the same way I would help you guys and girls. MY guns are in a safe bolted to the deck of a boat with an alarm. Unfortunately, the boat sank...................

We'll do all we can to help yall. At least your guns are safe from SCUBA.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

that is not my point or logic at all. If you read my previous posts, that would be clear.

I believe "been" had that quote at some point. i could be wrong.

and, I am sure every one in this community has your brothers back and would like to help recover his guns. That doesn't invalidate the conversation, or the points made therein, no matter how crass they may seem on the surface.

If there is any question as to how I feel about it, allow me this quote:
"It is my hope that the op recovers his property and has the opportunity to rip the testicles or ovaries from the thief if they are caught."

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that is not my point or logic at all. If you read my previous posts, that would be clear.

I believe "been" had that quote at some point. i could be wrong.

and, I am sure every one in this community has your brothers back and would like to help recover his guns. That doesn't invalidate the conversation, or the points made therein, no matter how crass they may seem on the surface.

As stern as any Cato...

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I have a safe. Too much money and history to be left laying around. If it's not a safe it's on my hip. I thought about selling one of my guns to fund the safe I have but I ran into some cash and just bought one.

I do feel bad for him though. It was probably some meth heads.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read occasionally on OSA where people keep one in the medicine cabinet. Everyone reads OSA, and reads that stuff. Where do you think they're headed? Mine are on me. I can't carry at work, but I have a dedicated gun safe mounted in the cab. My guns that aren't on me - and there are several, are in the safe, at this very moment. If someone busts open the safe, at least I can say I had them in the safe and not laying around when I was at work or something. It is known that nothing can stop a determined thief, but it is the effort at prevention that I consider to be the altruism.

<<<<<<<Country Boy

I see where you are coming from. However. There is a 22 by the back door one by the front door. A shotgun by the bed and a pistol in the nightstand. I don't bother with opening the safe every morning to put them up before I leave for work. What about the couple that never leave my truck ever. There is a rifle in the truck seat everyday of the year. Usually there are two or more in the winter time. You never know when a hunting excursion will break out around here. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom