Stolen! I hate thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Brother got a new Baretta and I had a OD Glock 19 that I hadn't shot much so we made a trip to shoot At H&H Thursday afternoon. Place was packed with a 30 min. Wait for a lane. While we we breaking in our new guns, we both went to the restroom one time each,but the other continued to shoot.

We were using range bags and I had also brought my Kimber 1911 for my brother to try. After that we both settled in taking turns shooting our guns and reloading mags while the other shot. I had my range bag on the top shelf for easy access and although I didn't zip it shut, I just laid the flap over the top to cover everything. I had brought 3 mags for my Glock. One 15rd, one 17rd. And one 33rd.

My brother had never shot at H&H before so just before we left, I took a picture of him standing near
The front of the lane we shot in. Later as I looked at the pic it showed the ledge you stand in front of to shoot and lay your weapons and mags on. The pic also show the shelves and our range bags. Before we left, I told him we need to look and double check everything as not to leave anything behind. The 33rd. Glock mag never made it home with me. After checking everywhere it could have been several times, I never found it. I only used that mag one time and it was that day.

I called H&H the next day to see if someone had turned it in to lost and found. No such luck. They said I might be able to come in a view the video tapes to see if we can figure out it it was stolen off our lane shelves or out of my bag. The pic I took just before we left shows it wasn't left on any of the shelves or shooting rest at the lane we used. I hate to think that someone stole it when eie one of us went to the bathroom and the other had his bak turned shooting.

I hate two things the most. A liar and a thief! Make sure to keep a close eye on you equipment at the range. The low life scum thieves are working the unattentive like my brother and I. Hopefully when I get a chance to look at the videos I can figure out who stole it and they have the names and times of who were using what lanes and the time frames. And no, there was never another time that we were there and left bag unattended, and went straight home.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a S&W 25-5 45LC stolen on the range at H&H. Started helping a very older gentlemen pick up his brass, didn't even get to shoot the gun. Believe it or not the shooting range and the bathroom are the only places they don't have camera's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom