Store Robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone's mention this in the thread. If you do shoot, do not talk to the police without a lawyer. It's natural to think that you didn't do anything wrong, you have nothing to hide. But never forget, the cop is not your friend. Jerome Ersland didn't think he did anything wrong. He sat for an interview without a lawyer. Turns out that may very well have cost him his freedom (in his case he did do something wrong). Just say that you want a lawyer before giving any statement, and then shut up.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Would it be wise to try to subdue/tackle/hit the robber with gun in hand and only take aim if he turns the gun on you? It is a calculated risk that could go either way.

I had a friend in high school whose dad was driving near Dodge City KS and slammed on his breaks as a HY-PO was fighting with a man in the ditch. He ran up the guy had wrestled the gun away from the officer and he open field tackled him got the gun out of his hand subdued the guy. He made a split decision that saving the officers life was worth risking his.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a go fish throw down to me.
Side bets allowed?

Woah.... No more drinking and surfing the forum for me. I'm not too sure what other damage I may have stirred up here or elsewhere on the Internet. But in the other hand, once I thought of go fish I was dying to play someone at go fish. In the middle of the bar. Haha.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woah.... No more drinking and surfing the forum for me. I'm not too sure what other damage I may have stirred up here or elsewhere on the Internet. But in the other hand, once I thought of go fish I was dying to play someone at go fish. In the middle of the bar. Haha.

Good thing you sobered up; I am like a go fishmeister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainPawn

New to the site!
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you're in the store and there is a gunman, your life is in danger. If they're crazy enough to come in and rob a store, who's to say he's not crazy enough to start shooting? I say, pull your weapon in the background, dial 911 and if he happens to turn toward you with his, take him out before he takes you out. If he doesn't, simply wait for the police to show up and holster your weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom