Stovepipe Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Sig P226 won't lock the slide back for either my daughter or my wife - I've gone over proper grip and stance all day long - I pick up the gun (same ammo/mags, etc...) and it works fine, they pick it up and no slide-lock back on last round.

Limp-wristing will do crazy things to a gun.

Sigs are a whole other issue. They are probably pushing down the slide lock with their thumbs while you are not. None of my da/sa sigs lock back for me because I ride the slide lock with my thumbs. My sao sigs work fine though.

Nissan720

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like others have said he's limpwristing it, which is impressive bacause I've never seen a P series Ruger jam.

Thanks everyone for the response. I guess it is pretty well definitive that he is just a wussy.

GMThunder I concur that I had hardly ever seen it jam either up to that point. Maybe 5 times in as many years and most of those were the operators fault

He ended up buying a Glock and it worked perfectly for him - Sadly I admit that is one win for the Glock

Latest posts

Top Bottom