Strange Govt. vehichles around Weatherford, Ok today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Weatherford today and all around town I keep seeing large unmarked Govt. tagged vehicles parked all around town. The would stay parked for a few minutes then change locations and park somewhere else. They did this again and again. At one point I saw one of the men using binoculars and typing on a keyboard. I drove up to them while they were parked in a Braums parking lot and snapped some pictures and this made them pretty unhappy. One of the men came over with his hand on what appeared to be a pistol bulge on his left hip and asked me to not photograph there vehicles. I told him I had noticed they had been all around town and that I just wondered what was going on and he stated that they we just passing through. I told him I was going to be putting the pictures online and he told me to move along and have a nice day. I want to post the pics but I don't know how, maybe someone can help me in regards to posting them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Weatherford today and all around town I keep seeing large unmarked Govt. tagged vehicles parked all around town. The would stay parked for a few minutes then change locations and park somewhere else. They did this again and again. At one point I saw one of the men using binoculars and typing on a keyboard. I drove up to them while they were parked in a Braums parking lot and snapped some pictures and this made them pretty unhappy. One of the men came over with his hand on what appeared to be a pistol bulge on his left hip and asked me to not photograph there vehicles. I told him I had noticed they had been all around town and that I just wondered what was going on and he stated that they we just passing through. I told him I was going to be putting the pictures online and he told me to move along and have a nice day. I want to post the pics but I don't know how, maybe someone can help me in regards to posting them.

There USED to be a sticky on top that told how to post pics. I did a quick browse and didn't see it.

Go to Photobucket, register for an account. (its free), and follow their directions to load pics and then you can post them here. Get the account, and if you can't figure it out, get back with us, and somebody will guide you through the process. Its super easy once you get started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom