Strange OSA Transaction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met Electrician Mike for a FTF this afternoon. As we were standing there wrapping up our deal a car plowed into me. Mike immediately dispatched the driver and helped me up. By dispatched I mean threw lighting ballasts at...

An old lady (at least 90) thought I was a lot further away and basically ran me over. She was still going forward when Mike physically stopped her. She didn't even feel it - and by it I mean me.

So, if your grandmother or great grandmother drives a tan Lincoln, please take her keys away.

And she needs to take care of the dent on her car before she sells it...

Thanks Mike for saving my legs!!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Met Electrician Mike for a FTF this afternoon. As we were standing there wrapping up our deal a car plowed into me. Mike immediately dispatched the driver and helped me up. By dispatched I mean threw lighting ballasts at...

An old lady (at least 90) thought I was a lot further away and basically ran me over. She was still going forward when Mike physically stopped her. She didn't even feel it - and by it I mean me.

So, if your grandmother or great grandmother drives a tan Lincoln, please take her keys away.

And she needs to take care of the dent on her car before she sells it...

Thanks Mike for saving my legs!!

Just proof that old people NEED to stop driving! LOL...

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glade your Ok, its really sad but I think after a certain age you should have to take the drivers test at least once every 2 years if not every year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom