Strange OSA Transaction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was quite odd to say the least. Funny part was when she was trying to argue that she didnt hit you??? I am just glad it didnt turn out any worse than it did, It could have been much worse.
I thought I was going to need JB's services for a minute, kind of lost my cool for a few minutes. Sorry Kevin, I am usually not like that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was quite odd to say the least. Funny part was when she was trying to argue that she didnt hit you??? I am just glad it didnt turn out any worse than it did, It could have been much worse.
I thought I was going to need JB's services for a minute, kind of lost my cool for a few minutes. Sorry Kevin, I am usually not like that.

Maybe it's cuz she shocked you ... BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Well, let me be the first to say -- Glad you are both OK. Sounds like Mike nearly got into a scuffle defending you against this old woman -- and we all know how old women can be (I hear)! :lookaround

Seriously though, I am glad you are ok. Getting run over is nothing to make fun of. People die from it all the time ... :lookaroun (OK ... I'll stop now ...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom